Air Conditioning Services | San Jose
Falcone Plumbing and Heating, Inc. is a plumbing, heating and air conditioning company providing services to clients in Saratoga, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Los Gatos, Monte, Sereno, Milpitas, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Willow Glen and surrounding areas of San Jose. We have many years of experience on all types of residential and commercial projects giving us the knowledge to know exactly what you and your property need to stay comfortable and up to date with the latest HVAC technology.
- Remodels – We work directly with homeowners and general contractors to install new heating, air conditioing, water distribution systems. (Plumbing)
- New Construction – Builders enjoy working with us because we keep up with their construction schedules and pass all building inspections the first time.
- Falcone Plumbing and Heating, Inc. services all makes & models of heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Complete Duct Replacement – Residential and Commercial installations, tear out, disposal and Duct System Design.
- High Efficiency Split-System and Packaged Air Conditioning Systems for Residential and Commercial installations
- Repair & Replacement – We have Journeymen Level HVAC Technicians on staff to help you make a reliable repair or replacement decision.
- A/C Maintenance – Falcone Plumbing and Heating, Inc. offers clients Residential and Commercial Service Agreements
- Indoor Air Quality – Talk to us about how to improve the quality of the air in your home or office.
Split System Air Conditioners
This is the most widely used type of system in new or existing homes. The outdoor air conditioning condenser is connected to the indoor Gas Furnace or Air Handler by copper refrigerant lines. Split System Air Conditioners need a 220 volt dedicated electrical circuit. Falcone Plumbing and Heating, Inc. installs these systems to meet manufactures specifications and follow all local and national building codes.
Air Conditioning Efficiency
Air Conditioning Systems are rated by two factors S.E.E.R. (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) and E.E.R. (Energy Efficiency Ratio). E.E.R. is determined by the output cooling divided by the electrical power input. S.E.E.R. is a measurement to determine how much cooling a system puts out for each unit of energy it consumes. In theory, the higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently the air conditioner operates. Minimum S.E.E.R. Rating allowed in California is 14 SEER as of 2017.
Ductless Mini-Split System
The most energy efficient air conditioning systems are Ductless Mini-Split Systems. These systems usually operate in both heating and cooling modes. Since it is not delivering air through a duct system, it reduces energy consumption and improves air quality because the air handler is in the zone you are trying to condition. Most brands of mini-splits come with options to condition multiple zones independently. If you would like more information on Ductless Mini-Split Systems please call our office at 408-292-9705 to schedule a Free In Home Estimate.
Falcone Plumbing and Heating, Inc. looks forward to speaking with you soon. We encourage you to contact us with any questions or to inquire on any information regarding our HVAC services.